- Scripter > Published Script > View permission
The following permission is required for agents to use scripts that use outbound variables:
- Outbound > Contact > View
To display scripts for digital interactions, click Scripts.
Scripts guide you through an interaction. They can be simple or complex, and can consist of one or multiple pages. Scripts can show you the following:
- Information about a contact, like name or address.
- Prompts to read, like a greeting or purpose of the call.
- Instructions to follow, like when to transfer a call or which wrap up code to set.
Scripts appear either before or after an interaction has connected. The moment a script appears depends on the dialing mode set for the campaign and whether the interaction is inbound or outbound.
- You can change the orientation and placement of the script by sliding the Vertical/Horizontal switch.
- In horizontal view, you can also click to resize the script window to four different sizes.
To use a script, read it and follow the instructions given in the script or by your manager. A script can contain the following:
- Buttons to click to confirm an action or go to another script page.
- Fields to type information in, like customer responses.
- Lists of choices to select from.
- An area to schedule a callback.