Search for a contact’s profile
If PureCloud automatically verified an incorrect profile for your interaction, you can search for the correct profile.
- Cancel the verification.
- In the profile panel, click Search all profiles.
- To remove any contact that you do not want to include in the search, in the search box click its x.
- Type the contact’s information in the box. You can search by many types of criteria including name, email address, phone number, and so on.
- View the matching contacts in the list.Note: Newly created or updated contacts may take several minutes to appear in the agent view for inbound interactions.
- To view the details of a contact, click the arrow.
- To see more results, click See More Results.
- When you find the correct contact, click Verify profile.
Important: To build the interaction history for a contact and organization, remember to always verify the profile that is associated with an interaction.