Search the Directory
To search for people, groups, or members of groups quickly, click the Directory menu.
To find the people you need, type keywords in the search field. Keywords can be names, titles, departments, skills, or anything else in profile pages. Restrict your search to specific profile fields for a more exact match.
- Type one or more keywords in the search field.
For example, type “marketing Spanish” to find people who are in the marketing department and speak Spanish.
- Select a result from the list or press Enter for full results.
The full results list includes all results that contain all of the keywords you entered.
- Sort the results by people, groups, locations, and contacts. Learn more about searching for groups or searching for external contacts.
- To search for keywords in only that category, select a category.
For example, search for Spanish and refine the results by Departments: Marketing to find people in the marketing department who list Spanish in their profile.
You can search for groups within your organization the same way you search for people.
- In the search field, type keywords that describe the group.
- Select the group from the results list or from the Search page.
Find out who is a member by searching or scrolling through the list
Filter the list by:
Contact members individually by phone or chat