Search for contacts or organizations
The following permissions:
- Externalcontacts > Contact > View
- Externalcontacts > Externalorganization >View
To search for contacts or organizations, take the following steps:
- Click Directory > External contacts.
- Do one of the following:
- To search for a contact, click the Contacts tab.
- To search for an organization, click the Organization tab.
- In the Search for Contacts or Organizations box, begin to type a simple search. You can use a combination of criteria. For example, a search for “Miranda Te” returns two records:
- One record for Miranda, who has the last name of Temerio.
- One record for Miranda Smith, who lives in Texas.
- Click the search button.
Genesys Cloud displays the records that match your search under the search box.
Note: Genesys Cloud prompts you to refine your search if it returns more than 1000 contacts.