Set the maximum voicemail length
- Directory > Organization > Admin permission
Administrators can set the maximum voicemail recording length for all users in their organization.
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the Maximum Voicemail Length field, enter in the number of minutes. You can set the voicemail length to a minimum of three and maximum of 15 minutes. Default length is three minutes.
- Click Save.
- The .wav files for longer voicemail messages can exceed 10 MB. If a voicemail message causes the email notification exceed 10 MB, Genesys Cloud does not attach the recording. Instead, you receive a message that the attachment is too large. You can listen to the voicemail in your inbox. For more information, see Enable voicemail notifications and Open and play a voicemail.
- For information about how the Architect default voicemail flow collects voicemail snippets, see Voicemail collection in the Architect default voicemail flow.