Series: Install and configure the Amazon Polly integration
Install the Amazon Polly integration
This installation integrates the Amazon Polly text-to-speech (TTS) engine into PureCloud using your Amazon account. Install the Amazon Polly integration from Genesys AppFoundry. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Admin > Integrations page. Then configure and activate the integration.
- Ensure that your subscription is updated.
- Log in to PureCloud for the org in which to add Amazon Polly.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integrations.
- In the Search box, type Amazon Polly. The card for Amazon Polly appears.
- Click the Amazon Polly card. Information about the app appears.
- Click Install.
Amazon Polly is now available to configure and activate from PureCloud’s Admin > Integrations page.