Series: Install and configure the Amazon Polly integration
Activate and configure the Amazon Polly integration
To access the Amazon Polly text-to-speech engine in PureCloud, you must first add and configure the Amazon Polly integration and then add your credentials.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integration.
- Search for or navigate to the Amazon Polly integration.
- In the Amazon Polly tile, click Install. Note: A message appears, informing you that the integration installed successfully. The Amazon Polly integration opens to the Details page.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Credentials tab.
- Click Configure. Note: The Configure Credentials dialog box opens and prompts you for the customer AWS role that PureCloud has authorization to access.
- Enter the appropriate Role ARN.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- To activate the Amazon Polly status, in the Status column click Inactive. The Change Status dialog box opens.
- Click Yes. The Amazon Polly status changes to Active.