About bring your own technology (BYOT)
Genesys Cloud is an extensible customer experience platform, offering an array of third-party applications to expand capabilities through a Bring Your Own Technology services model.
Learn about BYOT pricing models.
BYOT Text-to-speech (TTS)
Use the default Genesys text-to-speech (TTS) engine, or add third-party TTS engine integrations. Select from available voice options. By default, the organization’s TTS engine is Genesys TTS. To access more third-party TTS engines in Architect, first obtain them from the Genesys AppFoundry.
- About text-to-speech (TTS) engines
- Text-to-speech (TTS) engines overview
- Install the Genesys Enhanced TTS integration
- Install the Acapela Voice integration
- Install the Amazon Polly integration
- Install the Google TTS integration
- Install the Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services TTS integration
- Install the Nuance TTS integration
- Install the Speech Morphing integration
BYOT Speech-to-text (STT)
Add a speech-to-text integration from AppFoundry and then use it in Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows for real-time recognition. You can use the transcribed utterances to voice-enable an external chat bot.
Genesys Cloud offers voice and chat bot integrations for use in Architect interaction flows. Learn about text-to-speech providers that you can install and use in Genesys Cloud bots and bot integrations.
Learn about TTS, STT, language selection, and testing. Review PCI DSS compliance. Understand the channel and bot capabilities in Genesys Cloud. Manage the default TTS engine for your organization.
- About Architect
- Genesys Cloud supported languages
- PCI DSS compliance
- About organization settings
- Manage organization settings
- Choose a default TTS engine
- Select a TTS engine and voice for a flow
- Test your third-party TTS engine playback
- Select a STT engine in a voice bot flow
- Channel, bot, and touchpoint capabilities feature comparison