Create a new evaluation
- Quality Administrator default role
- Genesys Cloud Supervisor default role or Analytics > Conversation Detail > View assigned to any user role
In some contact center organizations, quality evaluators are responsible for identifying interactions to evaluate.
Note: To automatically assign evaluations, you can create a policy.
- Click Performance > Workspace > Interactions.
- Use the interaction filters to identify target interactions.
- Click an interaction.
For more information, see View an interaction’s details.
- To assign a new evaluation, click the Quality Summary tab.
- Click Create Evaluation.
- Add the following information:
- Evaluation form—The questionnaire used to score the evaluation.
- Agent to be evaluated – select the agent that should be evaluated. This option is enabled if two or more agents participated in the interaction.
- Evaluator(s)—The quality evaluators assigned to evaluate the interaction.
Note: If you are the evaluator of this interaction, click Assign to me in the bottom right corner of the following screen. As a result, the interaction is automatically assigned to you.
You do not have to select your name from the Evaluator dropdown list.
Click the image to enlarge.
- Click Create to create the new evaluation.
Note: You can create a maximum of 50 evaluations to an agent per day. Genesys Cloud displays an error message if the daily limit has been reached and you try to manually create an evaluation on the interaction page.