Copy an evaluation form
- Genesys Cloud CX 1 WEM Add-on II, Genesys Cloud CX 2, or Genesys Cloud CX 3 license
The following permissions:
- Quality administrator permissions
Genesys Cloud stores saved and published versions of your evaluation forms. You can copy a version of a respective evaluation form, make the needed changes, and save it as a separate form.
- Genesys Cloud saves the copy as a new form, under the name Copy of <original form name>.
- If the title of the newly copied form exceeds the 250 character limit, Genesys Cloud displays the new title, but prompts you to change the title to align with the character limit.
- The newly created copy holds everything from the original form (question groups, questions, conditionality, and weighting). However, the form does not retain version information. The copy is the first version of the newly created evaluation form.
- The newly created copy is in unpublished state. You have to publish it manually.Note: You can also copy unpublished evaluation forms.
To copy an evaluation form, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Quality, click Evaluation Forms.
- Click the name of an evaluation form. The saved evaluation form or a copy of the most recently published evaluation form opens in the editor. The form includes the date and time of the last revision date.
- Click Copy Form. Genesys Cloud navigates you to the newly created, copied form.
- Edit the evaluation form.
- Save, or optionally, publish the evaluation form. For more information, see Create and publish an evaluation form.