Edit an evaluation form
- Quality Administrator or Quality Evaluator role
Genesys Cloud stores saved and published versions of your evaluation forms. You can edit any saved evaluation form, but you cannot edit a published evaluation form. However, you can create a new evaluation form based on the last published version.
Use the same process to edit a saved evaluation form or create a new evaluation form based on the last published version.
- Click Admin.
- Under Quality, click Evaluation Forms.
- Click the name of an evaluation form. The saved evaluation form or a copy of the most recently published evaluation form opens in the editor. The form includes the date and time of the last revision date. This information represents the forms version ID.
- To begin the edit process, click the form. For more information about each field and option, see Create and publish an evaluation form.
- When you finish the edits, click Save.
- (Optional) Click Publish. If policies use this form, then new interactions use the new published version.
Note: If you edit an evaluation with Scaled Scoring off enabled and you turn it back on, previous weight values are restored. If no previous weight values exist, all weights are set to 1.