Assign a new evaluation
- Quality Administrator default role
- PureCloud Supervisor default role or Analytics > Conversation Detail > View assigned to any user role
In some contact center organizations, quality evaluators are responsible for identifying interactions to evaluate.
- Click Performance > Interactions.
- Use the interaction filters to identify target interactions.
- Click an interaction.
- To assign a new evaluation, click the Evaluation Summary tab.
- Click Add New Evaluation.
- Add the following information:
- Evaluation form—The questionnaire used to score the evaluation.
- Use as Calibration—Indicates whether to use the evaluation for calibration. If you choose Yes, enter the following information:
- Evaluators—Evaluators assigned to score the interaction.
- Scoring Index Options—Indicates how to create a scoring index. You can choose:
- None—Scores are not compared against an index.
- Create Scoring Index—Allows you to evaluate the interaction and measure scores against your responses.
- Expert Evaluator—Measures scores against an expert evaluator’s score.
- Evaluator—The quality evaluator assigned to evaluate the interaction.
- Click Save to assign the new evaluation.