Assign a new evaluation
- Quality Administrator default role
- Genesys Cloud Supervisor default role or Analytics > Conversation Detail > View assigned to any user role
In some contact center organizations, quality evaluators are responsible for identifying interactions to evaluate.
- Click Performance > Workspace > Interactions.
- Use the interaction filters to identify target interactions.
- Click an interaction.
For more information, see View an interaction’s details.
- To assign a new evaluation, click the Quality Summary tab.
- Click Create Evaluation.
- Add the following information:
- Evaluation form—The questionnaire used to score the evaluation.
- Agent to be evaluated – select the agent that should be evaluated. This option is enabled if two or more agents participated in the interaction.
- Evaluator(s)—The quality evaluators assigned to evaluate the interaction.
Note: If you are the evaluator of this interaction, click Assign to me in the bottom right corner of the following screen. As a result, the interaction is automatically assigned to you.
You do not have to select your name from the Evaluator dropdown list.
Click the image to enlarge.
- Click Create to assign the new evaluation.