Assign a default phone
- Telephony > Phone > Assign permission
Users can select their phone, but we recommend that administrators assign a default phone for users. After assigning a default phone to a user, it is preselected for that user on initial login as well as the station if the user is currently logged out.
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click People.
- Find the user to which you want to assign a phone.
- Click More and from the menu that appears, click Edit Person.
- Click the Phone tab.
- In the Default Phone field, begin typing the name of the phone and select it from the list.
- To set the phone to automatically answer when an ACD call arrives for this user, slide the Auto Answer toggle to On.
- In the Timeout Seconds box, type the number of seconds for an incoming call to alert a user before PureCloud sends the call to voicemail.
Note: The maximum is 59 seconds. After 59 seconds, the call automatically rolls to voicemail.
- Click Save.