Add question and answer articles to a knowledge base V2
After you create a knowledge base, you can add question and answer articles to use in bots.
You can also add varieties of the initial question. This feature helps train the AI model for the different ways that a customer asks a question.
Add question and answer articles to the knowledge base
- Make sure that you create question and answer articles in the same language as the knowledge base.
- Questions and answers must include a minimum of five characters.
- For more information about how to create an FAQ, see Knowledge workbench FAQ creation tips.
To add a new question and answer article to your knowledge base, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Knowledge, click Articles.
- Create a new knowledge base or open an existing one.
- Click Create Article. The Question & Answer page opens.
- Under Question, add the knowledge article question.
- (Optional) Under Category, select an existing question and answer category from the list.
- In the Content for the answer box, add the knowledge article answer.
- (Optional) Format the answer with bold, italic, underline, bulleted, and numbered lists.
- (Optional) Upload an image to include with the answer:
- Click Import Image . The Import Image dialog box opens.
- Enter the URL that contains the image to add.
- Adjust the height and width as needed.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Embed a video to include with the answer.
- Click Import Video .
- Enter the video URL to embed into the answer.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Add a hyperlink to include with the answer.Note: Currently, the only supported transfer protocol is
- Click Create Hyperlink . The Create Hyperlink dialog box opens.
- To display wording other than the URL string, enter the text to display to the customer.
- Under Link Type, leave the default URL unchanged.
- Under Target, leave the default New window unchanged.
- Under URL, add the fully qualified URL string.
- Click Create.
- Do one of the following:
- To save the article and continue working, click Save.
- To save the article and close the knowledge base, click Save & Close.