Test queries in a knowledge base V2 article
Test your knowledge base articles by simulating a message. When you test an article, the knowledge workbench returns the confidence level of the question and answer.
Test a question and answer article
- Click Admin.
- Under Knowledge, click Articles.
- Open the appropriate knowledge base.
- Click the question and answer that you want to test.
- In the Type message here and press return key box, enter the query that you want to test and press Enter.
- To reset the simulation and test a new conversation, click Refresh.
The knowledge base displays the question and answer. The answer includes a confidence percentage.
If the knowledge base does not find an answer, a message appears indicating that the query returned empty results.