Add labels to a knowledge base V2 article
Feature coming soon
After you create labels, you can assign them to articles.
Click the image to enlarge.
To add labels to a knowledge base article, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Knowledge, click Articles.
- Create a new knowledge base or open an existing one.
- Click the article to which you want to add a label. The Edit Article page opens.
- Click the Labels list and select the label to add.
- Repeat step 5 to add more labels to the article.
- Click Save.