About authorized organizations
With authorized organizations, you can establish a secure relationship with another PureCloud organization. This relationship allows permitted users and groups from one organization to log in to another organization.
Manage the pairing between two PureCloud organizations
Learn how two organizations become paired. Create and send a pairing ID to an organization you want to pair with. If you receive a pairing request, understand what it means to accept it. Remove access or delete a pairing if necessary.
Manage authorized users and groups
Allow users and groups from another PureCloud organization to work in your organization and track their activity.
- Authorized users and groups
- Roles and permissions for authorized users and groups
- Authorize users and groups to work in your organization
- View the users and groups who are authorized to work in your organization
- Request access for another authorized user or group
- Track user or group activity in your organization
- Remove access from an authorized user or group
See your relationships
See which organizations you can work in, and see who can work in your organization.