May 11, 2016
- Enhanced Professional Support Assistance
- Enhanced professional support is PureCloud’s pay-per-ticket phone support offering that lets you get support for any issue, including non-emergency situations. Examples of appropriate requests include configuration questions, how-to’s, and feature inquiries. After you purchase a support request, simply call the appropriate regional number and speak directly with a PureCloud support engineer. For more information, see Enhanced Professional Support.
- A video chat troubleshooting page is now available in the Resource Center .
New Features and Functionality
- Architect Flow Printing
- Flow printing lets flow designers generate unified views of their call flows in printable format. If a call flow is configured for multiple languages, the flow designer selects which language to print and Architect displays audio for that language inline. The visual output renders in a separate browser in a format that is easily saved to PDF, sent to a printer, or shared. For more information, see Print a copy of a flow.
- German language support for PureCloud
- Native support for German (de-DE) speech recognition, text-to-speech, and telephony user interface (TUI) is now available. This release uses Interactive Intelligence’s in-house speech and text-to-speech engines running natively on the PureCloud Edge. The new support joins existing support for the German user interface and IVR data playback, completing platform coverage. For more information, see PureCloud supported languages.