Print a copy of a flow
You can create a PDF or print a local copy of a flow’s menu and task structure. You can print a copy of a locked or unlocked flow.
Printable versions of secure flows
In printed versions of secure flows, a key icon appears next to secure usage areas to indicate that the flow is secure.
This icon appears next to:
- The secure flow’s version number
- The name of the task that consumes secure data
- In actions that consume secure variables
- In the flow, task, and system variables list
Print a flow
- From the Architect Home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Click Print. The Print Flow dialog box opens.
- Select the language to use for audio and speech recognition content.
- Click Generate Document. Architect opens a printable version of the flow in a separate browser tab.
- Use your browser’s print feature to create a PDF or to print a local copy of the flow.