PureCloud supported languages
The PureCloud user interface is available in these languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Thai (beta)
The table below lists PureCloud's current language support for:
- Speech recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-speech (TTS)
- IVR system prompts
- Estimated wait time (EWT), position in queue (PIQ), and caller collect input verification
- Telephony user interface (TUI)
For a list of supported call analysis languages for outbound campaigns, see Supported call analysis regions.
|Language||Region||Language tag||IVR system prompts||EWT, PIQ, and caller collect input verification||TUI||Speech recognition||Text-to-speech|
|Chinese||Simplified - People's Republic of China||zh-CN||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Traditional - Hong Kong S.A.R.||zh-HK||✓||✓|
(Beta: TUI, speech recognition, and text-to-speech)
- Due to language model size, when Japanese is enabled PureCloud currently allows English as the only other language in the org.
- Support for Thai is limited and under active translation, but will be generally available in a future release.
Keep in mind the following:
- ASR and TTS are provided by proprietary technology. PureCloud does not currently support third party vendors.
- PureCloud's IVR system audio files are contained in a library of provided prompts that can be used "out of the box" or updated by the flow author. These prompts cover standard sets of data, including dates, monetary, numbers, ordinals, and some phrases used by features for error handling (speech recognition errors).
- Analytics and keyword spotting are not currently available in PureCloud.
PureCloud supports specific dialects with ASR and TTS for spoken words. However for written words, all varieties of a given language, such as US and British English, use the same UI localization. Currently, the default standard is the US format (for example, DD/MM/YYYY and 12-hour clock), but future releases will include support for various date-time formats and "start of week" settings applicable to various subregions.