Filter and sort workforce management items
On selected pages, you can filter and sort to narrow searches and quickly identify the item you want to manage or view.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click the page you want to open.
- To set a filter, click the arrow next to the column heading by which you want to filter.Note: Filtering options vary, depending on your selection. For example, a Filter Column menu or a list of filter options.
- Enter a few letters of the parameter by which you want to search and press Return or Enter to apply it.
- To remove a filter, click X next to it.
- Where applicable, use the column’s list to select pre-defined filters by which to narrow the list. For example:
- Filter activity codes by the category in which they belong
- Choose to display only published schedules
- To sort items based on the data included in the column cells, click the sort arrow next to applicable column headers.