WebRTC phone connectivity issues
The following scenarios are known to cause connectivity issues with WebRTC phones:
- You changed the Pop WebRTC Phone window setting while you were on the phone.
- You are using the client in more than one browser tab or window.
- You refreshed the client window.
- You navigated to another browser page.
If you anticipate encountering these scenarios often, then change your Pop WebRTC Phone window setting in the client.
- Click Menu > More .
- Click Settings.
- Click WebRTC.
- Select Pop WebRTC Phone window.
A WebRTC Phone window opens and the client maintains phone connectivity.