View shift trade notifications in the inbox
- Workforce Management > Agent Shift Trade Request > Participate permission
Your inbox displays up to 100 shift trade requests for the last 30 days. If another agent sends a trade request directly to you, or if a shift trade that involves you changes, you receive a notification in your inbox. If a shift trade requires approval, then the system sends a notification to your administrator’s inbox.
To view approved and denied shift trade requests sent to you in the inbox, perform the following steps:
- Click the Inbox icon located in the sidebar on the left side of the page.
- Select the Shift Trade Requests icon.
- To mark the request as read, click More and select Mark as Read.
- To open your schedule and the Shift Trades panel to view information about the request, do one of the following actions:
- Click the notification.
- Next to the notification, click More and click View Details.