Request to trade a shift with a specific person
- Workforce Management > Agent Shift Trade Request > Participate permission
If you already agreed to trade a shift with another agent, you can create a trade request that only that agent can see. The receiving agent receives a trade request notification in their inbox.
Note: You must be in Week view to trade shifts.
- Click Performance > My Performance.
- Click the Schedule tab.
- Select the week that contains the shift you want to trade.
- Click the Shift Trades icon.
- Click Offer.
- On the shift you want to trade, click Offer.
- Under Select User, click Select Agent and choose a co-worker to offer your shift.Note: To receive direct trade offers, receiving agents must not disable their Allow others to send me trade offers check box. For more information, see Navigate the Shift Trades panel.
- Under Willing to accept, select the days you want to work instead.
- To specify the start and end times for an acceptable trade, do the following:
- Check the Limit time range box.
- To adjust the shift start and end times for an acceptable trade, use the up and down arrows under Start Time and End Time.
- Click Calendar and set an expiration date and time for the shift trade request.
- Click Make Offer. The system sends a trade request notification to the receiving agent’s inbox.