View a completed evaluation
Quality Administrator or Quality Evaluator role
To view a completed evaluation, follow these steps:
- Click Performance > Overview.
- Click the Quality Evaluator tab.
- Under Completed Interactions, select an interaction date. The evaluation appears.Note: The view includes the weight for each question, overall score, critical score, and indicates whether the agent has reviewed the evaluation.
- To re-score the evaluation, click Re-score.
Inspect the source of the evaluation
When a supervisor inspects an evaluation, he or she can see the evaluation source for the evaluation on the evaluation card. In this way, supervisors understand how the evaluation was created.
Click the image to enlarge.
The following sources can create evaluations:
Sources list Created by policy, or Created by user, respectively.
- Created by Policy: Weekly Sales Evaluation
- Created by User: Admin
If the query cannot retrieve the name of the policy or user which created the evaluation, the evaluation card displays Unknown as evaluation source.