Set a user as inactive
- Directory > User > Edit permission
Set a user to inactive when the user is expected to be out for an extended period of time, such as a leave or seasonal employment.
When a user account is set to inactive, the user cannot log in to Genesys Cloud. All other information about the user remains intact, including email address, performance data, conversation history, chat history, files stored in documents, and voicemails. Inactive users still appear in the directory.
To set a user’s Genesys Cloud account to inactive:
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click People.
- Find the person with search or by paging through the user list.
- From the Set State menu, click Inactive.
- In the Change State pane, select a reason for the status change.
- Click Save.