Set the status of multiple users
- Directory > User > All permission
You can set the status of one or more users to active, inactive, or deleted. Typically, use inactive status for seasonal workers, or for employees on extended leave of absence who plan to return to the organization. Set the status using the following steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click People.
- Select the users whose status you want to change.
- From the Set State menu, do one of the following:
- To set user status as active, click Active.
- To set user status as inactive, click Inactive. Inactive users cannot log into the organization.
- To remove the users from your organization, click Deleted.
- In the Change State pane, select a reason for the status change if you selected Inactive or Deleted.
- Click Save.