Reset a user’s password
- Directory > User > All permission
Note: If the users are currently set as inactive, when you reset the password Genesys Cloud automatically changes their status to active.
Reset a user’s Genesys Cloud Collaborate password using the following steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click People.
- Click More and from the menu that appears, click Reset Password.
- In the New Password dialog box, do one of the following:
- Type a new password, and then confirm it. Note: To see the password as you type it, click Show. To obfuscate the password, click Hide.
- Click Generate to direct Genesys Cloud to create a random password for you.
- Type a new password, and then confirm it.
- Click Save.
- Send the user the new password along with instructions to change it immediately. For more information on how to change the password, see Change your password.