Series: Install and configure the Speechmorphing integration
Activate and configure the Speechmorphing integration
To connect to the Speechmorphing site and to set the source code, ensure you have the credentials provided by Speech Morphing, Inc.
To access the Speechmorphing text-to-speech (TTS) engine in Genesys Cloud, you must first add and configure the Speechmorphing integration and then add your credentials. Use the source code credentials to complete this set up.
To configure the Speechmorphing integration, perform the following steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integration.
- Search for or navigate to the Speechmorphing integration.
- In the Speechmorphing tile, click Install. Note: A message appears, informing you that the integration installed successfully. The Speechmorphing integration opens to the Details tab.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Under Properties, enter the following source code:
- Domain ID
- Project ID
- Base API URL
- Add the credentials:
- Click Credentials.
- Click Configure. The Configure Credentials dialog box opens.
- Enter the appropriate user name and password. Note: The user name is the source code login provided by Speech Morphing, Inc.
- Confirm the password.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- To activate the Speechmorphing integration, in the Status column click Inactive. The Change Status dialog box opens.
- Click Yes. The Speechmorphing status changes to Active.