Series: Install and configure the Acapela Voice integration
Activate and configure the Acapela Voice integration
To access the Acapela Voice text-to-speech (TTS) engine in Genesys Cloud, you must first add and configure the Acapela Voice integration and then add your credentials.
Note: You should have an email from Acapela that provides you with credentials to connect to the Acapela site and to set the source code. Use the source code credentials in this email to complete this set up.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integration.
- Search for or navigate to the Acapela Voice as a Service (VaaS) integration.
- In the Acapela Voice as a Service (VaaS) tile, click Install. Note: A message appears, informing you that the integration installed successfully. The Acapela Voice integration opens to the Details tab.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- On the Properties tab, enter the application name. This application is associated with the Acapela account. The Base API URL populates automatically.
- Add the credentials:
- Click the Credentials tab.
- Click Configure. The Configure Credentials dialog box opens.
- Enter the appropriate user name and password. Note: The user name is the source code login provided in the Acapela email.
- Confirm the password.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- To activate the Acapela Voice integration, in the Status column click Inactive. The Change Status dialog box opens.
- Click Yes. The Acapela Voice status changes to Active.
Install the Acapela Voice integration :Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: