Series: Install and configure the Acapela Voice integration
Activate and configure the Acapela Voice integration
To access the Acapela Voice text-to-speech (TTS) engine in PureCloud, you must first add and configure the Acapela Voice integration and then add your credentials.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integration.
- Search for or navigate to the Acapela Voice as a Service (VaaS) integration.
- In the Acapela Voice as a Service (VaaS) tile, click Install. Note: A message appears, informing you that the integration installed successfully. The Acapela Voice integration opens to the Details tab.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- On the Properties tab, enter the application name. This application is associated with the Acapela account. The Base API URL populates automatically.
- Add the credentials:
- Click the Credentials tab.
- Click Configure. The Configure Credentials dialog box opens.
- Enter the appropriate user name and password. Note: The user name is the source code login provided in the Acapela email.
- Confirm the password.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
- To activate the Acapela Voice integration, in the Status column click Inactive. The Change Status dialog box opens.
- Click Yes. The Acapela Voice status changes to Active.