Reset your password
If you forget your PureCloud password, you can reset it from the login page.
Click Forgot Your Password?.
Type your account's email address and click Reset Password.PureCloud sends you a password reset link to the email address you entered.Note: If you use the same email address to log in to multiple organizations, you must also enter the organization name when you reset your password. If you are not sure of your organization names, click Forgot Organization Name?.
- Check your email and click the password reset link in the email message from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you did not receive the password reset message, look in your Junk email folder or contact your administrator.
- To reset your password, complete the fields. As you type the new password, PureCloud prompts you with changes to help you meet password requirements. The default password requirements are as follows:
- The minimum length is eight characters.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, one special character, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
- The maximum length for a password is 400 characters.Note: Your administrator may have established different minimum and maximum requirements for your organization.
- After completing the fields, click Reset Password.
Note: If your new password fails to meet your organization’s requirements, PureCloud sends you a message with suggested changes for meeting the requirements.
Log in with your new password.