Reset your password
If you forget your Genesys Cloud password, you can reset it from the login page.
Some features are not available to or not compatible with customers who subscribe to Genesys Cloud workforce engagement from another Genesys platform. For more information, see Workforce Engagement for PureConnect and Genesys Engage users.
Best practice recommends that users from another platform do not change their presence.
The following features are not available to users from another platform:
- Set your status
- Select your phone
- Forward your calls
- On queue and off queue
- Choose queues to work (agents)
- Set out of office status
- Password preferences
Click Forgot Your Password?.
Type your account's email address, and click Reset Password. Genesys Cloud sends you a password reset link to the email address you entered.Note: If you use the same email address to log on to multiple organizations, you must also enter the organization name when you reset your password. If you are not sure of your organization names, click Forgot Organization Name?.
Check your email and click the password reset link in the email message from email@example.com. If you did not receive the password reset message, look in your Junk email folder or contact your administrator.
- To reset your password, complete the fields. As you type the new password, Genesys Cloud prompts you with changes to help you meet password requirements. The default password requirements are as follows:
- The minimum length is eight characters.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, one special character, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
- The maximum length for a password is 400 characters.Note: Your administrator may have established different minimum and maximum requirements for your organization.
- After you complete the fields, click Reset Password.
Note: If your new password fails to meet your organization’s requirements, Genesys Cloud sends you a message with suggested changes to help meet the requirements.
Log on with your new password.