Change your password
If you know your password, you can change it in Preferences.
Note: If you forgot your PureCloud password, see Reset your password.
From the sidebar, click your profile picture to access user settings, and then click Preferences.
To change your password:
- From Preferences, click the Password tab.
- To reset your password, complete the three fields. As you type the new password, PureCloud prompts you with suggested changes to meet the requirements. The default password requirements are as follows:
- The minimum length is eight characters.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, one special character, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
- The maximum length for a password is 400 characters.Note: Your administrator may have established different minimum and maximum requirements for your organization.
When you have completed the fields, click Change Password.Note: If your new password doesn’t fit your organization’s minimum and maximum requirements, you receive a message with suggested changes to meet the requirements.
- The next time you log in to PureCloud, use your new password.