Change your password
If you know your password, you can change it in Preferences.
From the sidebar, click your profile picture to access user settings, and then click Preferences.
To change your password:
- From Preferences, click the Password tab.
- To reset your password, complete the three fields. As you type the new password, Genesys Cloud prompts you with suggested changes to meet the requirements. The default password requirements are as follows:
- The minimum length is eight characters.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, one special character, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
- The maximum length for a password is 400 characters.Note: Your administrator may have established different minimum and maximum requirements for your organization.
When you have completed the fields, click Change Password.Note: If your new password doesn’t fit your organization’s minimum and maximum requirements, you receive a message with suggested changes to meet the requirements.
- The next time you log in to Genesys Cloud, use your new password.