Request to trade a shift with anyone
- Workforce Management > Agent Shift Trade Request > Participate permission
You can post a shift trade request that other agents can view and accept. If the system finds a matching trade, you can accept the trade immediately.
To post a shift trade, perform the following steps:
- Click Performance > My Performance.
- Click the Schedule tab.
- Select the week that contains the shift you want to trade.
- Click the Shift Trades icon.
- Click Post.
- On the shift you want to trade, click Post.
- Under Willing to accept, select the days you want to work instead.
- To specify the start and end times for an acceptable trade, do the following:
- Check the Limit time range box.
- To adjust the shift start and end times for an acceptable trade, use the up and down arrows under Start Time and End Time. Note: If existing trades match, they appear under Matching Trades.
- To select a matching trade, do the following:
- Under Matching Trades, select an acceptable trade.
- Click Make Trade.
- If no matching trades appear, do the following:
- Click Calendar and set an expiration date and time for the shift trade request.
- Click Finish Post.