Navigate the Shift Trades panel
- Workforce Management > Agent Shift Trade Request > Participate permission
When you open your schedule, you can access the Shift Trades panel. In this view, create and manage shift trades, specify whether to allow other agents to send shift trade offers to you, and view the following information:
- Posted Trades For Week. This list includes shift trades that other agents created in the current week and that you match.
- My Trades. This list includes all of your shift trades that are either unmatched or pending administrator review for any week.
- Completed Trades. This list shows all of your canceled, denied, approved, and expired shift trades from the last two weeks.
The My Trades view includes any trades that are offered to you, still pending, and waiting for action by an administrator or other agent within the last 30 days. This view also displays completed trades and a visual image of you and the agent that you worked with to trade a shift.
Click the image to enlarge.
Access the Shift Trades panel
To open the Shift Trades panel, perform the following steps:
- Access your schedule:
- To access your schedule from the agent activity view, click Activity > Schedule tab.
- To access your schedule from the agent dashboard:
- Click Performance > Workspace > My Performance.
- Click the Schedule tab.
- If you open your schedule from the Activity > Schedule tab, then to see the most current data, click Refresh . This view does not update automatically.
- Click Shift Trades . The My Trades panel opens.
- To allow or prevent other agents to send trade offers to you, follow these steps:
- Click Settings .
- To allow trade offers from other agents, enable the Allow others to send trade offers directly to you check box. By default, this option is enabled.
- To prevent trade offers from other agents, clear the Allow others to send trade offers directly to you check box.
- Click Update.