Series: Install and configure the Acapela Voice integration
Install the Acapela Voice integration
This installation integrates the Acapela Voice as a Service (VaaS) text-to-speech engine into Genesys Cloud using your Amazon account. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Admin > Integrations page. Then configure and activate the integration.
Note: Before you can obtain the Acapela Voice premium application, you must contact Genesys Cloud Sales to update your subscription. For more information, see What are premium applications? and About premium applications.
- Ensure that your subscription is updated.
- Log in to Genesys Cloud for the org in which to add Acapela Voice.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integrations.
- In the Search box, type Acapela Voice. The card for Acapela Voice as a Service (SaaS) appears.
- Click the Acapela Voice card. Information about the app appears.
- Click Install.
Acapela Voice is now available to configure and activate from Genesys Cloud’s Admin > Integrations page.
:Previous Suggested Article Next Suggested Article: Activate and configure the Acapela Voice integration