Get started administering Genesys Cloud
The system requirements detail the browsers, operating systems, hardware, and other components supported by Genesys Cloud.
Self start is for those customers who are comfortable getting up and running on their own without any assistance. You get access to the Genesys Cloud Resource Center, online training modules, and web-based enablement events.
Genesys Cloud Collaborate is a workplace social networking tool that includes people management for your organization. Set up users, groups, and document workspaces to get the organization started.
Genesys Cloud Communicate contains all the features of Collaborate along with telephony services for integrating phone, fax, conferencing, call transfers, voicemail, and a unified inbox.
Genesys Cloud contact center contains all of the features of Collaborate and Communicate along with contact center services for integrating multichannel routing, outbound campaigns, speech-enabled IVR, recording and quality management, reporting, and graphical scripting.
- Complete the procedures for Collaborate and Communicate.
- Complete the online training course Introduction to Genesys Cloud for Supervisors
- Create queues.
- Set up wrap-up codes.
- Create a call flow.
- Add schedules and configure IVR routing.
- Provide agents with information about configuring settings.
- Send agents information about making calls.
- See advanced setup resources for administrators (optional).
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT).