Get started administering PureCloud contact center
The following instructions are for contact center setup only. For other admin tasks, see Get started administering PureCloud.
PureCloud contact center contains all of the features of Collaborate and Communicate along with contact center services for integrating multichannel routing, outbound campaigns, speech-enabled IVR, recording and quality management, reporting, and graphical scripting.
- Complete the procedures for Collaborate and Communicate.
- Complete the online training course Introduction to PureCloud for Supervisors
- Create queues.
- Set up wrap-up codes.
- Create a call flow.
- Add schedules and configure IVR routing.
- Provide agents with information about configuring settings.
- Send agents information about making calls.
- See advanced setup resources for administrators (optional).
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT).