Genesys Cloud Voice activation requirements and service restrictions for Argentina
There are certain activation requirements and service restrictions that apply to using Genesys Cloud Voice in Argentina.
- Any company located outside of Argentina can purchase Genesys Cloud Voice DID numbers in Argentina. Genesys Cloud Voice DID numbers cannot be purchased or assigned to residents or companies registered in Argentina.
- Geographic numbers are based on city area codes. For example, a Buenos Aires area number (+54-11-XXX-XXXX). Not all cities are available; availability depends on our supplier inventory and current availability in the market. The Genesys Cloud Voice Number Inventory provides the most current information about the availability of numbers in any geographic area. For more information, see Purchase DID numbers.
- Domestic toll-free numbers in Argentina start with prefix (0800). A domestic toll-free number does not require an address for activation. These numbers can only be called within Argentina from landlines and mobile phones. Note that there is a regulatory process requirement for obtaining domestic toll-free numbers in Argentina. The numbers per order are limited in quantity and can take a few days to weeks for ordering/activation. For more information, see Purchase toll-free numbers.
- Number portability is not currently supported in Argentina.
- International reachability issues have been reported for calls to phone numbers from Buenos Aires.
- Genesys Cloud Voice does not offer non-geographic numbers (NGN). However, we constantly evaluate customer requirements and may offer these numbers in the future.