Find Schedule action
- Telephony > Plugin > All permission
A schedule stipulates when a flow runs and is based on the date, time, or event. You can define schedules to handle recurring events, holidays, or special situations; for example, your regular business hours or after–hours support. For more information about schedule creation in Genesys Cloud, see Schedules.
You can dynamically find a schedule based on its name at IVR runtime. This action alleviates the need for multiple Evaluate Schedule Group or Evaluate Schedule actions, each with separate schedules or schedule groups, and then including logic that changes to determine the appropriate schedule.
- Search behavior is not case-sensitive.
- The schedule string name must be a minimum of one character and maximum of 256 characters.
- The dynamic lookup limit for a unique type is 25.
- Each lookup is unique, so multiple lookups for the same object in the flow only count as 1.
- The total lookup limit per flow is 100.
- If the supplied schedule value is NOT_SET, then the flow takes the not found path.
|Name||Use the default action name, or type a different name for the action. The label you enter here becomes the action’s name displayed in the task sequence.|
|Schedule Name||Enter the schedule name or an expression that locates the schedule. At runtime, Architect performs a search for the specified schedule. If the system finds an exact match, it returns the schedule value.|
When the system receives the schedule value, it stores that value in the variable you specify here. You can then use the variable in other areas of the flow.
Configure found and not found paths
This path indicates that Architect located the schedule within the organization.
Drag the appropriate action below the Found path so that it follows the route you want the interaction to take. For example, a Transfer to ACD action.
Note: The Schedule Result field only populates when the flow follows the Found path.
This path indicates that Architect did not find the matching schedule.
Note: The Schedule Result field does not populate when the flow follows the Not Found path.