Search for flows by dependency
- Architect > User > Admin or Architect > User > Editor permission
The Dependency Search tab displays a list of flows that contain a particular resource.
Note: Dependency Search applies only to checked-in and published flows. Search results do not include working flows or flows that are saved but not checked in or published.
- ACD Skill
- Bridge Action
- Contact List
- Data Action
- Data Table
- Emergency Group
- Flow outcomes
- In-Queue Call Flow
- Inbound Call Flow
- Language Skill
- Lex Bot
- Outbound Call Flow
- Schedule Group
- Secure Call Flow
- Secure Data Action
- System Prompt
- User Prompt
- Wrap-Up Code
- Search for missing dependencies
- Search by dependency name
Note: For instructions on using Search by name, see the Suggested content.
To search for flows that use a specific dependency resource:
- From the Architect home page, click the Dependency Search tab.
- Click Select a dependency type and select the type of resource by which to search.
- Click the Select… field, enter the first few letters of the dependency name, and select it from the list.
- Do one of the following:
- To open the latest checked in or published version, click a flow name.
- To find exact matches, open a specific version, or unpublish a published version of the flow, click a flow’s Version link.