Find Emergency Group action
- Telephony > Plugin > All permission
An emergency group that you associate with a call flow quickly and efficiently modifies call routing behavior during unplanned or semi-planned critical events, such as fire, natural disasters, and power outages. For more information, see Emergencies.
You can dynamically find an emergency group based on its name at IVR runtime. This action alleviates the need for multiple Evaluate Schedule Group or Evaluate Schedule actions, each with separate schedules or schedule groups, and then including logic that changes to determine the appropriate group.
- Search behavior is not case-sensitive.
- The emergency group string name must be a minimum of one character and maximum of 256 characters.
- The dynamic lookup limit for a unique type is 25.
- Each lookup is unique, so multiple lookups for the same object in the flow only count as 1.
- The total lookup limit per flow is 100.
- If the supplied emergency group value is NOT_SET, then the flow takes the not found path.
|Name||Use the default action name, or type a different name for the action. The label you enter here becomes the action’s name displayed in the task sequence.|
|Emergency Group Name||Enter the emergency group name or an expression that locates the emergency group. At runtime, Architect performs a search for the specified emergency group. If the system finds an exact match, it returns the emergency group value.|
|Emergency Group Result||
When the system receives the emergency group value, it stores that value in the variable you specify here. You can then use the variable in other areas of the flow.
Configure found and not found paths
This path indicates that Architect located the emergency group within the organization.
Drag the appropriate action below the Found path so that it follows the route you want the interaction to take. For example, a Transfer to ACD action.
Note: The Emergency Group Result field only populates when the flow follows the Found path.
This path indicates that Architect did not find the matching emergency group.
Note: The Emergency Group Result field does not populate when the flow follows the Not Found path.