Find Schedule Group action
- Telephony > Plugin > All permission
Schedule Groups allow you to combine multiple schedules and associate them to a singular routing definition. You can assign the schedules into a designated time zone and group them by type. Types are limited to Open Hours, Closed Hours, or Holiday. For more information, see Schedule Groups.
You can dynamically find a schedule group based on its name at IVR runtime. This action alleviates the need for multiple Evaluate Schedule Group or Evaluate Schedule actions, each with separate schedules or schedule groups, and then including logic that changes to determine the appropriate group.
- Search behavior is not case-sensitive.
- The schedule group string name must be a minimum of one character and maximum of 256 characters.
- The dynamic lookup limit for a unique type is 25.
- Each lookup is unique, so multiple lookups for the same object in the flow only count as 1.
- The total lookup limit per flow is 100.
- If the supplied schedule group value is NOT_SET, then the flow takes the not found path.
|Name||Use the default action name, or type a different name for the action. The label you enter here becomes the action’s name displayed in the task sequence.|
|Schedule Group Name||Enter the schedule group name or an expression that locates the schedule group. At runtime, Architect performs a search for the specified schedule group. If the system finds an exact match, it returns the schedule group value.|
|Schedule Group Result||
When the system receives the schedule group value, it stores that value in the variable you specify here. You can then use the variable in other areas of the flow.
Configure found and not found paths
This path indicates that Architect located the schedule group within the organization.
Drag the appropriate action below the Found path so that it follows the route you want the interaction to take. For example, a Transfer to ACD action.
Note: The Schedule Group Result field only populates when the flow follows the Found path.
This path indicates that Architect did not find the matching schedule group.
Note: The Schedule Group Result field does not populate when the flow follows the Not Found path.