Create a new contact list filter
The following permissions:
- Outbound > Contactlistfilter > Add
- Outbound > Contactlistfilter > Delete
- Outbound > Contactlistfilter > Edit
- Outbound > Contactlistfilter > View
- Outbound > Contactlist > Search
- Click Admin.
- Under Outbound Dialing, click List Management.
- Click the Contact List Filters tab.
- Click Create New.
- Type a descriptive name for the filter in the Contact List Filter Name. Names can contain spaces, numbers, and special characters, but must be unique.
- Select the contact list you want to use from the Contact List. The contact list selected is the only list that can be used with this filter.
Under Conditions, create at least one condition group. For more information, see Contact list filter conditions overview.
- Select a column from the Column… list.
- Select a Text (string), Numeric, or Relative time (date) operator from the Operator… list.
- Type a string, number, or date in the Value field. Numeric values are limited to 65 digits and only 20 digits after a decimal point.
For Join these conditions with, click And or Or.Note: You can add a maximum of 10 conditions to each condition group.
- Click the plus sign to add another condition to this condition group.
- Click Add Condition Group to create another condition group.
- If you have multiple condition groups, join the conditions with And or Or.
Under Filter Preview, click Get Preview to view the filter that you created.
- Click Save. The system adds the new contact list filter to the Contact list filters view. Later, you can edit the contact list filter and select the associated campaigns to recycle with the updated filter.