Contact list filters view
Use this view to manage filters for your contact lists. You can apply one of these filters to a campaign to limit the dialing to contacts that match the filter. For example, you may want the campaign to dial only those contacts within the contact list that have a specific zip code.
Contact list filter properties include:
- The contact list associated with the contact list filter.
- The filter conditions that determine the contacts to dial. For more information, see Contact list filter conditions overview.
- The campaign(s) associated with the contact list filter.
Columns in the Contact List Filters view
|Checkboxes||By checking boxes in the first column, administrators select items for processing by an action such as edit, copy, or delete.|
The name of the contact list filter is a hyperlink. When clicked, it opens properties of the filter.
To filter the name selections in the list:
The name of the contact list associated with the contact list filter is a hyperlink. When clicked, it opens properties of the contact list.
To filter the contact list selections in the list:
To sort this view, click the Contact List column. The caret in the Contact List heading indicates whether the column sorts in ascending or descending order.
- Create a new contact list filter
- Edit a contact list filter
- Copy a contact list filter
- Delete a contact list filter