Create a development and feedback module
- Master admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > All permissions
- Learning > Module > All permissions
- Learning > Rule > All permissions
- Performance admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > Add, Delete, Reset, View
- Learning > Module > Add, Archive, Delete, Edit, Publish
- Learning > Rule > Edit, View
You can create modules for agents to help them improve their performance and increase their knowledge.
To create a module:
- Click Admin.
- Under Performance & Engagement, click Development and Feedback.
- Click New Module.
- On the Details tab, give the module a name and description. This information appears on the module landing page.
- Set a timeframe to complete the module.
- Click the Content tab and add content.
- Click the Auto Assign tab and assign the module.
- Click Save or Click Save and Publish.
After you publish a module, you can assign it to users through a rule.