Archive a development and feedback module
- Master admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > All permissions
- Learning > Module > All permissions
- Learning > Rule > All permissions
- Performance admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > Add, Delete, Reset, View
- Learning > Module > Add, Archive, Delete, Edit, Publish
- Learning > Rule > Edit, View
You can archive and unarchive a module. Archived modules retain all scores and completion data, but you will no longer be able to assign them to users. When an archived module is unarchived, all of its content and assignment rules are preserved.
When you work with Development and Feedback, you can only create, work with, edit, and assign a feedback module in divisions for which you have permission. That is, you can only view data from the divisions in which you are a member. For more information, see Divisions overview and Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
- Click Admin.
- Under Performance & Engagement, click Development and Feedback.
- Search for the module that you want to archive, and then click More next to the specific module.
- Select Archive.
By default Permit completion of module for the users that are already assigned is selected. This option enables users to complete all of the assignments associated with the specific module.
- Click Confirm Archive.