Assign a development and feedback module
- Master admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > All
- Learning > Module > All
- Learning > Rule > All
- Performance admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > Add, Delete, Reset, View
- Learning > Module > Add, Archive, Delete, Edit, Publish
- Learning > Rule > Edit, View
You can set Auto Assign to ON to automatically assign modules to agents after you publish them. If auto assign is on and the module is published, the system assigns the modules immediately. Genesys Cloud regularly checks the rules throughout the day and assigns modules to agents that match added or updated rules. If an agent no longer matches the rules, and they have not started the module, they will automatically be unassigned the module. Genesys Cloud does not unassign modules if they are in progress or completed.
When working with Development and Feedback, you can only create, work with, edit and assign a feedback module in divisions for which you have permission. That is, you can only view data from the division(s) that you are a member of. For more information, see Divisions overview and Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
You can set Auto Assign to OFF so that modules are no longer automatically assigned to agents.
When a module has “Auto Assign” set to OFF and the module is published, any existing in progress or completed items will remain assigned. Any items that have not been started will be unassigned.
- In the module creator, click the Auto Assign tab.
- Set Auto assign to ON to assign modules automatically based on rules you create.
- Create a rule.
- Select Include or Exclude.
- Select ACD Skills, Division, Group, and Queue.
- Add the lists of people you want to include. The right column displays the people that are in the lists you added.
- Click Add rule if you want to add another rule and repeat steps 3a-3c.
- When you are finished creating rules, click Save.
You can modify module rules. You can edit Published or Draft views. When you update a rule and save the new criteria, it will be applied on save and to future scheduled executions of the automated assignment.
If the rule changed the assignment, any prior assignment will remain if the module was in progress or completed. If the module was not started, then un-assignment will occur.
- Click Performance.
- Select Agents.
- Click the Development tab.
- Choose the agent you want to assign a module.
- Click the Assign Module button.
- In the right column, search for the module you want to assign and add a module by clicking or dragging the module to the left column. You can also click Add All to add all of the modules in the view.
- Click Save.