Assign a development and feedback module
- Master admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > All permission
- Learning > scheduleSlot > View permissio
- Learning > Module > All permission
- Learning > Rule > All permission
- Learning > CoverArt > All permission
- Performance admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > Add, Delete, Reset, View permissions
- Learning > Module > Add, Archive, Delete, Edit, Publish permissions
- Learning > Rule > Edit, View permissions
- Learning > Cover Art > All permission
You can enable auto assign to assign modules automatically to agents after you publish them. If you enable auto assign for a published module, the system assigns the module immediately. Genesys Cloud regularly checks the rules nightly or when you publish a new version of the module, and assigns modules to agents that match added or updated rules. If an agent no longer matches the rules, and they did not start the module, the system automatically removes the module assignment. Genesys Cloud does not unassign modules if the modules are in progress or completed.
- When working with Development and Feedback, you can only create, work with, edit, and assign a feedback module in divisions for which you have permission. That is, you can only view data from the divisions in which you are a member. For more information, see Divisions overview and Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
- As a supervisor you can reset a module when an agent makes a mistake and assign a module again to determine an agent’s progress. For more information, see Reset and assign a module again.
You can disable auto assign so that the system no longer automatically assigns modules to agents.
When auto assign for a published module is disabled, existing in progress or completed items remain assigned. Any items that an agent has not started are unassigned.
- In the module creator, click the Auto Assign tab.
- To assign modules automatically based on rules that you create, enable Auto assign.
- Create a rule.
- Select Include or Exclude.
- Select the ACD skills, division, group, and queue.
- Add the lists of people that you want to include. The right column displays the people that belong to the lists you add.
- If you want to add another rule, click Add rule, and then repeat steps 3a-3c.
- When you finish creating the rules, click Save.
- You can modify module rules. You can edit published or draft views. When you update a rule and save the new criteria, the system applies it when you save the rule and to future scheduled executions of the automated assignment.
- If the rule changes the assignment and the module is in progress or complete, any prior assignment remains. If an agent did not start the module, the system unassigns it.
- Click Performance > Workspace.
- Under Employment Engagement, select Agent Development.
- Click the Development tab.
- Choose the agent that you want to assign a module.
- Click the Assign Module button at the top of the page.
- In the field at the top of the Assign Module window, search for the module you want to assign.Note: The system performs the search on the module title and description.
- From the list provided to the right of the Search field, filter the module list according to the following.
- Planned – The module is assigned to the agent. To view the module’s due date, hover over the Planned status.
- In Progress – The agent is performing the module. To view the module’s due date, hover over the In Progress status.
- Completed – The agent completed the module. To view when it was due, when it was completed, and its score, hover over the Completed status .
- Not Yet Assigned – The module is not assigned to the agent. By default, the module list first appears with modules that have the Not Yet Assigned status.
- Invalid Schedule – The assigned module was deleted or moved to a different schedule.
- Scroll through the list of modules that appears and click Assign to assign a specific module. Note: If a recommended duration is configured for a module, the recommended duration appears for the specific module.
- If the module status is In Progress or Completed, an Assign Again option appears. For more information, see Reset and assign a module again.
- If the module status is Invalid Schedule, select Reschedule.
- Select one of the following options.
- Turn on the Use Schedule option.Note: This option adds the training to the agents schedule.
- Select the date range in which you want the agent to take the training and the duration of the appointment.
- Click Check and then select a time slot. In the calendar in the right side of the screen, you can see the best available time slot options as well as the schedule for the agent.Note: If the agent is associated with a Workforce Management Business Unit, 10 optimal time slots appear
- Use the Complete by fields to select the date and time by which the agent must complete the module and then click Next.
- Turn on the Use Schedule option.
- Click Next.
- Review the details and click Confirm.
- To verify that the module is assigned successfully, open your Inbox or open your Activity page and search for the assigned module in the Assigned Modules section.
- When an assignment becomes out of sync with your schedule, the assignment is marked as Invalid Schedule, and you must reschedule it. Agents can still complete assignments with an Invalid Schedule status without the need to reschedule.
Click the image to enlarge.