Assign a development and feedback module
- Master admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > All permission
- Learning > scheduleSlot > View permission
- Learning > Module > All permission
- Learning > Rule > All permission
- Learning > CoverArt > All permission
- Performance admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > Add, Delete, Reset, View permissions
- Learning > Module > Add, Archive, Delete, Edit, Publish permissions
- Learning > Rule > Edit, View permissions
- Learning > Cover Art > All permission
You can enable auto assign to assign modules automatically to agents after you publish them. If you enable auto assign for a published module, the system assigns the module immediately. Genesys Cloud regularly checks the rules nightly or when you publish a new version of the module, and assigns modules to agents that match added or updated rules. If an agent no longer matches the rules, and they did not start the module, the system automatically removes the module assignment. If the modules are in progress or completed, Genesys Cloud does not unassign modules.
- When working with the Development and Feedback view, you can only create, work with, edit, and assign a feedback module in divisions for which you have permission. That is, you can only view data from the divisions in which you are a member. For more information, see Divisions overview and Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
- As a supervisor, you can reset a module when an agent makes a mistake and assign a module again to determine an agent’s progress. For more information, see Reset and assign a module again.
You can disable auto assign so that the system no longer automatically assigns modules to agents.
When auto assign for a published module is disabled, existing in progress or completed items remain assigned. Any items that an agent has not started are unassigned.
- In the module creator, click the Auto Assign tab.
- To assign modules automatically based on the rules that you create, enable the Auto Assign toggle button.
- To create a rule:
- Select Include or Exclude.
- In the Select field, select the ACD Skills, Division, Group, or Queue. The field next to the Select field displays the list of ACD Skills, Division, Group, or Queue based on the selection.
- In the field next to the Select field, select the required ACD Skills, Division, Group, or Queue based on the selection. The right column displays the list of people based on the selected field.
- Click Add rule.
- If you want to add another rule, repeat steps 3a-3d.
- When you finish creating the rules, click Save.
- You can modify module rules. You can edit published or draft views. When you update a rule and save the new criteria, the system applies it when you save the rule and to future scheduled executions of the automated assignment.
- If the rule changes the assignment and the module is in progress or complete, any prior assignment remains. If an agent does not start the module, the system unassigns it.
- When automatically assigning a module, the due date is calculated based on the recommended completion date defined when creating the module. By default, the due date is 30 days. For example, the module assigned by the assignment rules has its due date set to today + 30 days.
- Click Performance > Workspace > Employment Engagement > Agent Development.
- Choose the agent that you want to assign a module.
- Click the Assign Module button at the upper left of the page. The Assign Module window appears.
- In the Search Module Name/Description field, search for the module you want to assign.Note: The system performs the search on the module title and description.
- From the list provided to the right of the Search Module Name/Description field, filter the module list by enabling one or all the following statuses:
- Planned – The module assigned to the agent. To view the module’s due date, hover over the Planned status in each module.
- In Progress – The agent is performing the module. To view the module’s due date, hover over the In Progress status in each module.
- Completed – The agent completed the module. To view the due date, the completed date, and its score, hover over the Completed status in each module.
- Not Yet Assigned – The module is not assigned to the agent. By default, the module list first appears with modules that have the Not Yet Assigned status.
- Invalid Schedule – The assigned module was deleted or moved to a different schedule.
- Overdue – The module assigned to the agent is not completed by the agent. To view the module’s due date, hover over the Planned status in each module.
Note: The list of modules varies based on the selected status.
- Scroll through the list of modules that appear and perform the required action based on the selected status:
- If the module status is Not Yet Assigned, click Assign in the required module to assign that module to the agent. Note: If a recommended duration is configured for a module, the recommended duration appears for the specific module.
- If the module status is In Progress, Completed, or Overdue, click Assign Again in the required module to assign that module to the agent. For more information, see Reset and assign a development and feedback module again.
- If the module status is Invalid Schedule, click Reschedule in the required module to reassign that module to the agent.
- If the module status is Not Yet Assigned, click Assign in the required module to assign that module to the agent.
- To set the schedule:
- Turn on the Use Schedule toggle button.Note: This option adds the training to the agent’s schedule.
- Select the date range in which you want the agent to take the training and the duration of the appointment.
- Click Check and then select a time slot. In the calendar on the right side of the screen, you can see the best available time slot options as well as the schedule for the agent.Note: If the agent is associated with a Workforce Management Business Unit, 10 optimal time slots appear.
- Use the Complete by fields to select the date and time by which the agent must complete the module.
- Turn on the Use Schedule toggle button.
- Click Next.
- Review the details and click Confirm.
- To verify that the module is assigned successfully, open your Inbox or open your Activity page and search for the assigned module in the Assigned Modules section.
- When an assignment becomes out of sync with your schedule, the assignment is marked as Invalid Schedule, and you must reschedule it. Agents can still complete assignments with an Invalid Schedule status without the need to reschedule.