Edit a development and feedback module
- Master admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > All permissions
- Learning > Module > All permissions
- Learning > Rule > All permissions
- Performance admin role with the following permissions:
- Learning > Assignment > Add, Delete, Reset, View
- Learning > Module > Add, Archive, Delete, Edit, Publish
- Learning > Rule > Edit, View
You can edit a published or unpublished module. If you edit a published module, any assigned or in progress modules continue to use the published content of the module. After you publish the edited version of the module, Genesys Cloud updates any assigned but not in progress instances to the newly published version of the module.
When working with Development and Feedback, you can only create, work with, edit and assign a feedback module in divisions for which you have permission. That is, you can only view data from the division(s) that you are a member of. For more information, see Divisions overview and Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
- Click Admin.
- Go to Performance & Engagement and click Development and Feedback.
- Find and open the module you want to edit.
- If you have not published the module, you can continue to work on it. If you published the module, click Edit.
- After you finish editing the module, click Save Draft or Save and Publish.
Note: When a published module is modified and re-published, outstanding (assigned and not started) instances and newly assigned agents are updated with the new published version of the module. In-progress and complete instances remain unchanged and maintain the previous published version.