Create a conversation summary with Genesys Agent Assist
Access to the following menu options:
- Admin > Roles/Permissions
- Admin > Queues
- Admin > Assistants
- Admin > Messenger configuration
- Admin > Messenger deployment
The following permissions:
- Assistants > Assistant > View
- Assistants > Queue > View
- Knowledge > All permissions
- Conversation > Suggestions > All permissions
Conversation summarization for Genesys Agent Assist automatically prepares summaries of conversations between the agents and the customers.
Genesys Cloud customers with Genesys, Genesys Cloud CX 2, Genesys Cloud CX 3, Genesys Cloud CX 2 Digital, and Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital subscriptions can add Agent Assist (Digital) to their subscription. If you purchased the Genesys Cloud CX AI Experience for Digital subscription, Agent Assist is activated by default. For more information about pricing, see Genesys Cloud Agent Assist pricing.
Enable conversation summarization
Conversation summarization becomes automatically available when Genesys Agent Assist is purchased and added to the license.
Genesys Cloud enables conversation summarization for the Genesys Agent Assist when an administrator creates Genesys Agent Assist as an Assistant and assigns it to a queue. This step is mandatory for the setup of the Genesys Agent Assist. For more information, see the step-by-step Create Genesys Agent Assist as an Assistant guide.
Create a conversation summary
- Proceed with the conversation with customer as usual.
- Complete your Complete after contact work (ACW) and select the relevant wrap-up code. Genesys Agent Assist creates the conversation summary.
Note: Genesys Agent Assist automatically creates the summary of the conversation. Wait until it is complete.
- Review the completed summary. A Review Required badge may alert you to ensure correctness of the summary before you copy it into a notepad application or elsewhere.
- Click Copy to clipboard to copy the prepared summary. You can now paste it into Chat notes, or to an external document.