Complete after contact work (ACW)
The following content applies to the CX agent workspace.
After contact work (ACW)is the time after an interaction disconnects. Use this time to enter notes, select wrap-up codes, and complete any other tasks associated with the interaction. Genesys Cloud counts ACW as wrap-up time and factors it into the average handle time (AHT).
The queue admin determines whether ACW time is needed and how long you can take to complete ACW.
To complete ACW:
- To display wrap-up codes, click Wrap-up Codes or end the interaction.
- Select the appropriate wrap-up code.
- If you want to enter notes during or after the interaction, click Notes and enter notes about the interaction.
- To finish ACW, click Done.
- Done is not available until you meet the minimum requirement to complete the interaction, which can include the following behavior:
- The end of communication with the customer
- The selection of a wrap-up code
- Your ACW time ends when you click Done.
- If your queue admin set your queue to the Mandatory, Time-boxed no early exit option for ACW, Save appears instead of Done. Click Save after you complete ACW to save your selected wrap-up code. If you change the wrap-up code, then you must click Save again to save the change. For this ACW setting, you wait for the ACW timer to count down to zero before you receive your next interaction.
- If your admin sets your queue to the Agent Requested After Call Work option for ACW, then you only have the option to apply a wrap-up code if you select the Request ACW option. When you select this option, you go to ACW after you disconnect the interaction, and you can select a wrap-up code and enter notes. Otherwise, upon disconnection, you return to On Queue, ready to accept new interactions.
Wrap-up a conversation
During an active conversation, you can prepare a wrap-up to communicate useful information about the conversation session.
To start writing your wrap-up, click My Wrap-up at the bottom of the conversation panel.
Conversation wrap-up categories help your department to collect data and categorize the customer. Administrators can set up custom categories.
- If the chat session ended, click Wrap-up conversation to save the collected data.
- If you are still chatting with the customer, click Save and back to conversations to return to the conversation.
Click End Chat to finish the interaction with the customer.
You must confirm that you want to end the conversation by clicking one of the following:
- Yes - Ends the conversation. Next time you end a conversation, you will see the same dialog.
- Yes, and don't show this message again - Ends the conversation.
- No, continue the chat - Select this option if you want to continue the conversation.
If you accidentally selected not to display the confirmation dialog again, you can enable that dialog as follows:
- At the bottom left of the workspace, hover the mouse over the icon with your initials and select Settings.
- Enable Confirm end chat.